Tuesday, June 2, 2015

PVC pipe Gate

On the other side where there was no fence I put in a PVC pipe gate to access the rest of the backyard and garage.

The hinge I just used a T that was just large enough to slip over the post I mounted to the house, but fit tight with some 3/4 inch PVC pipe to attach the gate.


To hold the gate shut at the bottom there happened to be an old cut off fence post that I put a screw in.


The latch:  originally we were going to use Velcro for the latch, but decided it took 2 hands to operate, found a couple of ball bungees laying around an made a latch I can use with only 1 hand.

2 comments:

  1. That can feel totally proper. Each one of more compact factors have been developed by means of several document schooling. I enjoy the application form lots. website

    ReplyDelete